Aug 8, 2008

it's (a)live


The doug stremel photography website is up and running. It's simple and clean and I hope represents me and my unique photographic vision. Of course, it will always be a work in process. Several of the galleries need more editing and others need more good work. That feeling will, I'm sure, never go away. But I am happy with the first draft.

As promised, the bio was the very last thing I did. It needed some quality incubation time. It's written in first person. Thanks to my buddy Bruce for the inspiration. I truly am a lucky guy.

The site includes a semi-dorky bit of music in this first draft (thanks Gizmo Jeff for the disc full of legal music). I'm not sure the music element will be a part of the final product. Then again a tasty little piece of music is always a good compliment to good pictures. Maybe I'll get my fave audio guys at Lucky Dog to help me out with that. 'Cause everything they do is extra tasty.

Take a look. And let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Bruce L. Snell said...

Hey! Looks great. I really like your image choices. Your bio is perfect. I should change my bio to read "good friend of the world's luckiest guy".

-Bruce

Anonymous said...

Love it on first glance! Looking forward to exploring all of its nooks and crannies...

Doug said...

Thanks guys. You made my day.

-doug

Earl said...

Love the website

Kelley WC said...

Hey, it was great to finally meet you tonight! Congrats to you (and all the guys) on the show - seriously, you four have an amazing collection of work there!

And, the website looks fabulous (love that Bee Butt :-) and your bio sounds great!