May 30, 2007

alec's all grown up

Well, I'm officially an old goat. My oldest son, Alec, graduated from Free State High School this weekend. It seems just like yesterday when he was born. He couldn't wait to get into this world - he came 8 weeks early. But that never stopped him from accomplishing so very much. He's way smarter than his old man, and he has the biggest heart of any one I know. Alec is off to Kansas University in the fall to study Computer Engineering. I couldn't be more proud. I'm a very lucky guy.


One of Alec's Senior pictures. He was a good sport to pose for his dad.


Alec with his brothers Zak (right) and Connor (left). I'm a very lucky guy.


Graduation ceremony was moved indoors to Allen Fieldhouse because of rain.


Alec with his buddies Eli (left) and Dale (right).


Post graduation photo with me, Alec and his mom, Mickey. My youngest son Connor took three photos of this pose, but each time one of us looked like a dork. I had to photoshop my head from another photo to make the pose work. We had 30+ family and friends for the graduation party. It was a great, fun day!

No comments: