May 23, 2007

hi

I'm a photography addict. I can't get enough. But I've been avoiding one area where I really need to improve - people + portraiture work. It's easily my favorite type of photography to look at, but I don't do that much of it myself. I've been fortunate to work with some fantastic people photographers over the years like Bruce Snell, Earl Richardson, Ron Berg and Kenny Johnson. It's so great to watch and learn while they shoot. About a month ago I was looking over my portfolio shots - and I decided it was time to dive in and get better. I had a photo seession this past weekend with a little girl I had photographed when she was just a couple months old. This shoot was a blast. She was adorable and smiley and great fun to work with. Here's a couple of my favorite shots from the day.

1 comment:

KC Photographers said...

You can try it with nature and flowers you will learn a lot