Mar 30, 2009

… and something blue

Spring is always an adventure when it comes to forecasting weather for TV shoots. Over the last 18+ years of working on TV spots - I have had a nearly perfect record of clear skies. Well, last week was not so kind. I'm working with the Gizmo guys on a new TV campaign for Capitol Federal that includes a newlywed storyline. The forecast called for partly sunny skies, and well, that was optimistic. It was completely cloudy, windy and cold. I felt bad for our bride actress (Linsey Grams from Exposure) in her beautiful sleeveless wedding dress. Stylist Sharon Sullivan not only made our bride look great - she helped keep her warm with a bright red blacket (see couple in car shot). The spot is coming together really nicely, and I'll post a quicktime once we have it finished up.





2 comments:

Chris said...

These are the kind of shoots I miss now that I'm working for a TV station production department. I really like how you managed to get your jeep in the second picture.

Bruce L. Snell said...

I was wondering if that was your Jeep...