Jan 8, 2008

. . . stays in vegas

As things turned out - I didn't end up shooting much in Las Vegas. I carried around my Panasonic Lumix point-and-shoot mostly for family photos. And since my teenage boys don't much like having their photo taken by "dad," I don't have that many photos anyway. Oh well, I'm sure I'll go back someday and shoot Vegas.

Las Vegas has changed a lot since I had been there last. It was a good time, but I don't think we'll go back as a family anytime soon. One of the high points was definitely Spamalot. It was drop-dead funny, and it was at the ultra-swanky Wynn Hotel. The food at Border Grill in our hotel - Mandalay Bay - was amazing, and I won $100 on the KU Orange Bowl game. It was my first, legal sports-book bet. I also won $50 on one pull at a slot machine - which I promptly lost on video poker.

I did have one photo I thought was worth posting - two of my sons, Zak and Alec, admiring a fine sculpture in our hotel. Gotta love boys.


No comments: