Dec 9, 2007

false alarm

Weather guys like putting everyone into a frenzy. Our supposed weather experts predicted a weekend full of freezing rain and ice. We got a little spit of sleet. Normally I would applaud this winter weather wiff - but I was all stoked up to go shoot some icy photos. I missed a chance to shoot the dandy snowfall the other day (I was working indoors). Now it's Sunday night, and I don't have squat for new winter shots. Damn the bad luck.

I mentioned in a previous post how much I hated winter. That's only half true. I like snow, ice and sleet. I don't like the cold. But, you can't have one without the other - damn the bad luck. The weather goofs are predicting more freezing rain/sleet. We'll see if they get it right. In the meantime, here's one of my fave winter shots. Stay warm.

No comments: