Nov 30, 2007

i'm not lost

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "I'm not lost, I'm exploring." I had to laugh because that explains my life - including careers, relationships, hobbies, interests, and of course, actually getting from point A to point B. It's always great fun for me to grab my camera, get in the car and just drive. Since I'm by myself, I don't have to worry about my family or friends getting all wound up because I went the wrong way. I go the wrong way a lot. I went exploring the other day and found a little gem on a road east of Lawrence. It's what remains of the Eudora Country Club. I don't know what the course looked like when it was open - but it's much more interesting for me in it's present state. It was a cold, crappy day when I stopped. I hope to go back soon and get lost some more.

No comments: